Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
This spicy classic appetizer is turned from dip to finger food as a Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel!
Servings: 8 5 piece servings
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 a block
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup hot red pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded approx 2-3 cups
- 8-10 taco sized (8 inch) flour tortillas
Combine the cream cheese, greek yogurt, hot sauce, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a medium sized mixnig bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix until creamy (some small chunks are ok).
Stir in the chicken and green onions until combined.
Spread approx 1/4 cup of the mixture on a flour tortilla.
Roll the tortilla up and slice into 1 inch sections. The ends may need to be removed (Set them aside to eat as a snack yourself!).
Place each pinwheel on a platter and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the pinwheels to set. Serve cold and within 12-24 hours.
For Meal Prep: Cook the chicken ahead of time or make the filling up to 3-4 days prior to wrapping to save time! Serving sizes and nutrient information are an estimate for this recipe.